The Vistech

Lewis Hamilton: 'I need to understand what changed'

No comments :

Lewis Hamilton: 'I need to understand what changed'


"Since Singapore, there have been some changes to our car which seem to have shifted the direction of the ways [the respective fortunes of himself and Rosberg], so I need to figure out why that is and how I can get back on it.
"I have to try and improve in qualifying. Something has shifted in the car, I guess I have been a little bit less comfortable with it.
"I have only just noticed that is the only thing that has changed since things have changed, so maybe I need to go and do some studying and see what I can do to change that."
Hamilton said he would be aiming to sort the problem out before the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi from 27-29 November.
"These next months are going to be really important and going to Abu Dhabi trying to get back on top of that," he said.
"I have not lost any pace. I will be working hard for the next couple of weeks."
Hamilton did not say what the change was, and Mercedes executive director (technical) Paddy Lowe said he did not know what the driver could be referring to.
Hamilton appeared faster than Rosberg during the race at Interlagos but was unable to pass and said he had no problem with Mercedes' refusal to let him try a different strategy.

No comments :

Post a Comment